I proudly offer discounts for signing a model release allowing me to use select photos or video in my portfolio. Inquire for details and availability. Prices subject to change.
Birth Photography – $1400
- Still photography coverage beginning in active labor and for 1-2 hours post birth
- Sneak peek of 1-10 photos within 48 hours of the birth, which may be shared with friends and family
- Custom slideshow of your birth story posted online
- Custom case + DVD of 100-150 high resolution, edited images provided 6 weeks after birth
Birth Cinematography – $1400
- Video coverage beginning in active labor and for 1-2 hours post birth
- Sneak peek of 1-2 still photos within 48 hours of the birth, which may be shared with friends and family
- Custom case + DVD of your birth film, provided 6 weeks after birth
- It is often possible to capture some still photos with this option, but not guaranteed
Birth Photography Add-Ons
- Homebirth Home Visit Appointment – $200 If you’re doing a homebirth and would like photos of your home visit with the midwives. Generally lasts about an hour, and must be planned in advance.
- Fresh 48 – $400 Mostly candid photos taken within the first 48 hours after baby’s birth. Great if you want to document the baby meeting siblings or other family members several hours or more after the birth. Generally done after everyone has rested post birth.
- Custom Image Box – $300 4×6 archival prints of 100-150 photos from your birth, in a beautiful custom box printed with a photo of your baby and his or her name printed.
- Album – $500 Beautiful album of your labor and birth photos. Showcase your birth story in a stunning album to share with friends and family.
- Birth Story DVD – $200 Add your birth story to a DVD that you can watch from your TV or computer, and keep forever.
Birth Announcement Film – $800 ($600 as Birth add-on)
- Filming of your family for 2-3 hours, within the first couple weeks of your baby’s birth
- Your film posted online to share with friends and family within 3 weeks of filming date.
- Custom case + DVD of your announcement film within 6 weeks of filming date.
- Please note I’m only taking a limited number of these projects, so I recommend booking for your EDD well in advance.
Labor of Love accepts checks, or credit card with a 3% transaction fee. For birth packages a $400 deposit is required upon booking, with complete payment received by the 36th week. Payment plans are possible, provided the complete amount is paid by 36 weeks.